At Paramount Salon we offer the highest quality airbrush tan at an affordable price. We use
Aviva products in our salon because they are a healthy, high quality option for our guests. Some
of the benefits include formulas that are oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free, and
hypoallergenic. For more information about the quality and benefits of these products please
visit their website, avivalabs.com
We have several different options for color and set time to ensure that each guest gets the
sunless tan that works best for them. Our tans are designed to last from 5-7 days and are
guaranteed to look completely natural.
When you rinse Express it may look lighter than you expected but there is no need to worry.
DHA (dihydroxyacetone, the active ingredient in our spray tan solutions) still requires 8-12 hours
to fully develop so you can rinse the solution off sooner but your tan will continue to darken over
the next few hours.
Please follow these before and after care instructions to ensure the best results for your tan…
• Be sure to properly exfoliate your skin
• Be sure to do any shaving or waxing PRIOR to your appointment
• Always schedule services such as manicures, pedicures, facials, etc. before your tan
• Do not wear makeup or deodorant
• Do not wear lotions, oils or perfumes that might leave a residue on your skin or create a
barrier between you and your tan
• Always wear loose comfortable clothing and footwear
• Do not use soaps or shampoos when you first rinse your tan
• Avoid scrubbing the skin after you rinse
• Avoid any harsh soaps or skincare products (i.e. products containing salicylic acid or Retin-A)
• Be sure to moisturize every day post tan for longer lasting results